- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- 150 persons
History and Notes
- 1867 Ran Block Dam - Oakfield.
- 1870 Owned Green Bay, WI.
- 1871 Employed as Duluth - Superior ferry; later owned Lars Lenoot, Superior, WI.
- 1881, Nov Rudder repaired.
- 1881, Dec Sunk & lying in ice near Peyton's saw mill, Duluth; salvage efforts in progress.
- 1882, Mar 16 Owned Joseph Lloyd, Duluth; repaired following burning; fitted as tow barge; machinery removed.
- 1882, Jun Chartered by Tribune for excursion to Agate Bay.
- 1882, Dec 14 Burned, Duluth.
- 1883, Jun Rebuilt as lighter for harbor work; boiler rebuilt by John D. Walsh for HATTIE LLOYD; ran in tow of her carring freight Duluth - Superior.
- 1884, Jan Frozen in her slip; destroyed by dynamite.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Unique ID