- Sail Number Masts
- 59' 4"
- 11' 8"
- 3' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 24 9/95
history and notes
- 1816 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1818, Aug 31 Owned George B. & Benjamin F. Larned, Detroit.
- 1818, Oct 16 Owned Henry J. Hunt with above owners, Detroit.
- 1819, Jun 28 Owned Henry J. Hunt, Detroit.
- Carried supplies to troops at Fort Gratiot, Saginaw, MI & Sault Ste. Marie, trading primarily out of Lake Erie ports.
- Michigan Pioneer Collection
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID