- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866, Aug 22 Launched; enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1868, Apr 14 Owned D. Lyon, Oswego District.
- 1874, Jun Struck South Fox Island shoals, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1875, Mar 26 Owned George Finney.
- 1876 Rebuilt Chicago Dry Dock Co.
- 1878, Jun 21 Torn sails at Milwaukee, WI, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1881, May 5 Towed by steam barge TECUMSEH, which collided with wreck SWEETHEART.
- 1883, May 15 Coowner Simon Murray.
- 1883, Aug 22 Collided with schooner JENNIE WHITE, bound Oswego - Milwaukee with coal; repaired Buffalo.
- 1883, Nov 13 Bound for Chicago with coal, went aground on Ford's shoal at Oswego; released 10 days later.
- 1884, Jul 22 Damaged in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1884, Aug 20 Damaged in collision with schooner NIAGARA at Buffalo.
- 1888, Mar 13 Owned Thomas Riordan.
- 1889, Oct 1 Damaged by waterspout, Port Colborne, Lake Erie; rescued by propeller PARNELL.
- 1889, Dec Converted to 3 masted craft at Mills yard.
- 1891, Nov 15 Wrecked, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Jack Messmer
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID