- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 - 1879 Owned D. Smith, South Haven, MI.
- 1883 Owned E. H. Graham, South Haven, MI.
- 1885 Owned Milwaukee.
- 1898, Aug 29 Struck by unknown steamer, Lake Michigan; lifesaving crew from Point Betsy Station rescued crew.
- 1900, Nov 9 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID