- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1856, Nov 4 Damaged wheat cargo, Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Nov Aground Beaver Island, Lake Michigan, cargo wheat.
- 1863 Owned Adkins & Co. Oswego, NY.
- 1863, Apr 20 Damaged in collision with schooner KELPIE off Sheboygan, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1864 Rebuilt; 377 tons.
- 1865 Owned D. Ferguson, Oswego, NY; 291 tons.
- 1866 Owned A. English, Chicago, IL.
- 1868 Chicago owners; registered 291.70 gross / 277 net tons.
- 1870 Nov 22 Hard aground Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan; released Nov 29.
- 1878 Major repairs.
- 1884, Oct 26 Aground Waugoshance, Lake Michigan with oats.
- 1887 Major repairs Oades Yard Detroit, MI.
- 1891 Owned Sullivan, Detroit, MI; sank.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID