- Propulsion Type
history and notes
- Regarded as the first screw ferry operating at Detroit, MI.
- 1869, Aug Damaged in collision on Detroit River.
- 1869, Sep Broke machinery St. Clair Flats.
- 1871, Mar Stanchions broken in collision with steamer DOMINION at Detroit.
- 1871, Sep Plying to Malden, ONT replacing DOVE.
- 1874, Jul Damaged by fire on Detroit River.
- 1874, Oct 31 Capsized on Lake Erie near Bar Point when her tow schooner WILLIE KEELER, sheered; near Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1875 Rebuilt 64.4' x 20.3 x 6.9; 41 gross / 20 net tons.
- 1876 51 gross tons.
- 1879 Owned Littlejohn, Detroit.
- 1882 41.16 gross tons; owned at Bayfield, WI.
- 1883 Rebuilt.
- 1884 Owned R.D. Dike, Bayfield, 20 tons.
- 1897 Out of registry.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID