- Engine Number Propellers
- 7' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 115 22/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Mar 26 Launched.
- 1853, Mar 29 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1857, Jul 30 Owned Richard G. Evans & Stephen B. Grummond, Detroit, MI.
- 1858 Member Detroit River Tug Association with 13 other vessels.
- 1859, Mar 7 Collided with ferry GEM, Detroit River; GEM suffered damage to wheelhouse.
- 1860, Jul 6 Sunk, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of La
- Unique ID