- Original Owner
- Lake Navigation Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, May 15 Launched.
- 1857, Nov Damaged in freshet Buffalo, NY.
- 1858 Sank schooner HOME, Lake Michigan.
- 1858, Aug Collision with bark NORTHERNER on Lake Erie off Point Albino.
- 1858, Oct 23 Collision with schooner HOME near Manitou Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Mar Owned S.V.R. Watson.
- 1859, Nov 26 Dismasted south of Manitou Islands, Lake Michigan; bound Erie - Chicago with coal.
- 1860, Sep 23 Damaged in Lake Erie squall off Erie.
- 1862 Major repairs.
- 1863, Aug 14 Sprung leak off Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1863, Nov Sprang leak, Lake Michigan; towed to Detroit by tug LEVIATHAN
- 1864 Converted to schooner.
- 1866 Owned Cotton & Sears, Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, May Repaired Chicago, having arrived leaking.
- 1867, Aug Leaking on Lake Erie, taken to Detroit.
- 1868 308.53 gross tons; carried lumber.
- 1869, Nov Wrecked Devils River, Ossineke, MI.
- 1870, Aug Raised by wrecking steamer MAGNET.
- 1871, Oct 18 Wrecked Lake Huron; owned Capt. Buckley, Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID