- Original Owner
- Morley & Ewen
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- Built at F.W. Wheeler Shipyard.
- 1888, Jun 15 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned H.A. Hawgood.
- 1888, Jul 14 Launched; towed by GEORGE W. MORLEY in Marquette ore trade.
- 1892, Nov Lost her tow off Sand Beach.
- 1896, May 28 Aground above Juneau Ave. bridge, little delay.
- 1897, Nov Brought to Sand Beach leaking; towed by SERVIA.
- 1899, Jul Owned Corrigan, McKinne & Co, Cleveland.
- 1901 Towed by MINNESOTA.
- 1905, Sep Stranded, heavy damage Tonawanda, NY.
- 1906, Dec Canadian C130321; tow barge; 944 gross / 878 net tons.
- 1918 Owned George Hall Coal & Transportation Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1925, Oct 18 Stranded & wrecked near Hedge Hog Harbor, Green Bay, Lake Michigan.
- 1930 Owned Canadian Import Co., Montreal, QUE.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID