- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 324 32/95
History and Notes
- 1847, Sep 13 Enrolled Detroit, MI; ran Sandusky, OH - Port Huron, MI.
- 1847, Nov 3 Broke shaft enroute to Port Huron while towing a vessel.
- 1848, Jun 22 Owned George B. Waldridge et al, Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo - Sandusky with DIAMOND.
- 1848, Nov Sunk Dunkirk, NY, in collision with wreck of steamer COLUMBUS.
- 1848, Mar Ran on Merchants & Millers Line with DIAMOND & CHAUTAUGUE.
- 1849, Oct 17 Damaged in collision with schooner ATLAS, Lake Erie.
- 1850 Ran Buffalo - Sandusky & Toledo.
- 1852 Chartered for season to run Sandusky - Toledo.
- 1853, Feb 21 Owned Henry S. Newberry, Detroit, MI; Chicago - Green Bay route.
- 1853, May Broke shaft, Lake Michigan between Kewaunee, WI & Bailey's Harbor; laid up 2 weeks.
- 1853, Sep 7 Repaired & overhauled.
- 1853, Sep 21 Sturck by lightning off Milwaukee; repaired.
- 1853, Nov 11 Struck bar at Racine, WI; repaired Chicago.
- 1854, May Broke machinery, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Jun Ashore below Rees' Hotel near Chicago; raised few weeks later.
- 1854, Sep 25 Wrecked Kewaunee Reef in fog, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Nov Sunk in collision with propeller BUFFALO near Newport (Marine City), St. Clair River.
- 1854, Dec Raised & repaired, Detroit.
- 1855, Feb 26 Owned William Caverly & Joseph Raymond, Detroit.
- 1856, Nov Ashore & abandoned, Lake Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID