- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Build place also noted as Ashfield, Huron Co., ONT.
- 1868, Jun 5 Capsized Lake Huron; drifted to 8 miles off Goderich, ONT; 2 lost; 2 rescued by steamer W.R. CLINTON; towed to Goderich for repairs.
- 1875 Rebuilt.
- 1878 Owned Alex Lawson, Goderich, ONT.
- 1882, Apr 12 Owned Alex Lawson & James Johnston, Goderich, ONT.
- 1883, Nov Ashore Goderich, ONT.
- 1886 Owned James Baxter, Goderich, ONT.
- 1892 Wrecked; registry closed Apr 14.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID