- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Oct Crew mutinied because of meager diet; all jailed in Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Nov 17 Collision with bark GREAT WEST with cargo corn & oats.
- 1858, Feb Owned George Tew, Silver Creek, NY.
- 1859 Ashore Pt aux Pelee; released by RELIEF.
- 1860 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1860, Jul To Salem, Mass via Quebec from Toledo, OH.
- 1860, Sep Owned George Lovell, Barnstable.
- 1861 On Atlantic Ocean.
- 1864 In New Orleans, LA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID