- Sail Number Masts
- 58' 6"
- 15' 6"
- 4' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1816, May 7 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY; owned William Vaughan & Nathan Wentworth.
- 1817, Aug Capsized in squall, Bull Rock Pt. near Sackett's Harbor; no lives lost.
- 1820 - 1829 Sixteen enrollments Genessee, NY.
- Went missing with all hands, Lake Ontario; no date or details.
- 1847, Oct 8 Struck pier entering Buffalo; described as lumber scow; crew rescued.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID