- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1848 Ran St. Joseph, MI - Buffalo & Huron with grain.
- 1851, Oct 26 Damaged in collison with propeller VANDALIA on Lake Erie; latter sunk.
- 1853, Jul 17 Collision with brig OLEANDER at Chicago.
- 1853, Nov 17 Damaged cargo, Lake Erie.
- 1854, Apr Sprang leak & lost sails, Lake Michigan.
- 1855 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1855, Dec Ashore east coast, Lake Michigan.
- 1858, Apr 26 Owned John Watson, Detroit.
- 1859, Sep Owned Taylor & Jewett; rebuilt, 226 tons.
- 1860, May To ocean.
- 1862 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1862, Nov Damaged in collision with schooner ANNIE WILLIAMS off Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1864 Owned at Buffalo.
- 1865 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1868 168.47 gross tons.
- 1869, Apr Aground Ahnapee, Lake Michigan; released & repaired.
- 1876 161.77 gross tons.
- 1879 Owned Foss, Chicago.
- 1884 Out of registry.
- Trade & Commerce
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID