- 5' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852, Apr 3 Registered Hamilton, ONT.
- 1852, Dec 18 Owned Alexander Logic, Hamilton.
- 1853, May Towed rafts of logs form Dunnville, ONT - Tonawanda.
- 1854, Apr 3 Damaged in gale on Lake Ontario; repaired Charlotte.
- 1855, Jun 16 Owned Land & Routh, Hamilton.
- 1858, Jul 18 Towing schooner PHALAROPE, collided with propeller WABASH VALLEY on Detroit River; repaired.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID