- Sail Number Masts
- 8' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 181 59/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Aug 26 Aground Manistee, MI, Lake Michigan; released.
- 1854 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1855, Oct Ashore Grand Haven, Lake Michigan with 5 other schooners & a brig.
- 1857, Nov 5 Ashore at South Manitou Island, Lake Michigan; owned G. Gray, Buffalo.
- 1858, May Collision with propeller ROBTERT FOSS off Racine, WI.
- 1859, Mar 14 Owned Dennis & Robert Wilber, Ottawa Center, MI.
- 1860 Owned Holt, Chicago.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1861, Nov 9 Ashore Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned Selock, Kenosha, WI.
- 1866 Wrecked off Chicago; 4 lives lost.
- 1868 Same owner; readmeasured 126.22 gross tons; repaired.
- 1871 Owned Welsh, Chicago.
- 1871, Apr Lost anchors Vander's Piers, Lake Michigan.
- 1875, Apr Owned Fay & Smith, Chicago
- 1875, Oct Ashore at St. Joseph, MI.
- 1876, Apr Sunk in Chicago harbor in storm, while being towed.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID