- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned J.A. & T.W. Burgess.
- 1867 Rebuilt as 2 masted scow-schooner, 47 tons.
- 1873 Owned Johnson, Wallaceburg.
- 1877, Oct 16 Loaded with tan bark from Pine Bay for St.Clair, MI, sprang leak & capsized off Pine Point, ONT; towed to Kincardine.
- 1878 Owned Thomas Locke, Corruna, ONT.
- 1878, Oct 28 Lost on Lake Huron; owned R. Gawley from Pike Bay.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID