- Original Owner
- John Ledford
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Builder also noted as Robert Harris.
- 1869, Jun 14 Sunk Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1870, Aug 19 Owned Thomas Dawson, Wolfe, Island, ONT.
- 1871, May Owned William Coxall, Wolfe Island, ONT.
- 1872, Mar 28 Owned Charles Sweetman.
- 1874, Jun 4 Owned James McConnell, Kingston, ONT.
- 1878 Owned John Courso, Brighton, ONT; 18 net tons.
- 1879 Owned A. McConnell, Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID