- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Notes
- Remains lay under restaurant in Town Park, Orilla.
History and Notes
- 1861 Used as ferry Toronto - Toronto Islands.
- 1862, Apr 25 Owned B.W. Gossage; transported overland, relaunched Bell Ewart to run Orilla - Winshago Hills on the Severn (two miles from Muskoka Falls).
- 1866 18 tons.
- 1869 Rebuilt Barrie, ONT; renamed as CARIELLA by D.L. Sanson, Orillia, ONT; lengthened 70 x 12 x 4.5', 29 gross / 19 net tons; owned D.L. Sanson.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID