- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1871 Owned E. Warner, Chicago.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned C. H. McCormick, Chicago.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1882 Converted to single screw.
- 1882, Feb 25 Renamed MC CORMICK.
- 1899 Owned G. G. Hadley, Jr.; 16 x 16", 160hp at 130rpm HPNC engine; one firebox boiler by Excelsior Boiler Works, Chicago; 4'8" x 12' at 100 pounds steam.
- 1915 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID