- Original Owner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 234 84/95
History and Notes
- 1844, Apr Launched.
- 1844 - 1847 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1845, Jun 16 Struck by squall off Fairport, OH; lost fore & main topmasts; returned for repairs.
- 1846, Mar Repaired from freshet at Buffalo.
- 1846, Apr 23 Collided with schooner WYANDOTTE off Silver Creek, Lake Erie.
- 1846, Nov Aground Fairport, OH; off without much damage.
- 1849 Enrolled Buffalo Creek District.
- 1850, Oct Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID