- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned D. Whitney, Jr., Detroit, MI; 2 short masts.
- 1883, Nov 27 Owned Chambers & Chadwick; left Oswego, NY 270 tons coal; sprung leak off main Ducks & sank near Simcoe Island; crew abandoned, all survived.
- 1886 Towed by J.H. PRENTICE with SHAWNEE, then by NIPIGON, SIBERIA & GLASGOW.
- 1886, Oct 20 Wrecked, Lake Superior.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID