- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1859 Large repairs; received new ends.
- 1860 Renamed ELM CITY; owned George Hotchkiss, Port Dover.
- 1862 Repaired.
- 1863 Owned Foster, Buffalo, NY.
- 1865, Aug 23 Sunk at Erie, PA, Lake Erie, coal laden; raised; repaired Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, May 27 Caught fire burned, total loss, Erie, PA; recovered, rebuilt, in Canadian registry; owned Conneaut, OH.
- 1867, Nov Ashore at Conneaut, Lake Erie; released.
- 1868 Registered US7318; 93.75 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Keys, Conneaut.
- 1871, Oct Damaged in collision with propeller at Buffalo.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned McWright Ashtabula, OH.
- 1877, Apr Owned Capt. Kirby through U.S. Marshall sale at Grand Haven, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID