- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1804 First American vessel built on Lake Ontario.
- 1812 Owned Matthew McNair, Oswego; purchased by U.S. Government, armed with 2 guns, sailed in Commodore Chauncey's Fleet.
- 1814 Returned to commercial service.
- 1815, Aug 10 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1818, Oct Lost on Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collection, Vol I
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID