- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- 265,000 foot lumber
History and Notes
- 1867, May 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; carried lumber to Saginaw & towed barges.
- 1867, Oct 17 Broke shaft at Toledo, OH; repaired Marine City.
- 1868 Towed FLORENCE, LESTER & CLIFTON.
- 1869 Received new boiler.
- 1869, Sep Grounded Grosse Isle, Detroit River with barges in tow.
- 1870, Jul 29 Owned Toledo & Saginaw Transportation Co., Toledo.
- 1870, Aug 13 Ran Toledo - Saginaw with 6 barges, picked up a bark & returned in 7 days; towed M. STOCKTON, F. LESTER, SUNBURN & KENOSHA.
- 1870, Aug 24 Repaired Detroit for torn stern timbers & loose wheel.
- 1872 Repaired.
- 1873, May 13 Owned Joseph B. Higgins, East Saginaw.
- 1873, Oct 19 Sunk following collision with sunken pier, Fairport, OH; owned Wiggins & Turner, Saginaw.
- 1873 Raised & dismantled, machinery into GLADYS (1874), Marine City.
- 1879, May 14 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroi
- Unique ID