- Sail Number Masts
- 72' 10"
- 19' 8.5"
- 6' 8.4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 84 77/95
History and Notes
- 1859, Jul 20 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1859, Sep 8 Capsized on Lake Superior near Marquette, MI, 5 drowned; vessel recovered by propeller MONTGOMERY.
- 1860, Apr 28 Owned Alexander McIntosh, Cleveland District.
- 1860, Oct Owned Ebenezer Clark & Charles Chapel, Detroit, MI.
- 1862, May Chartered by U. S. Lighthouse Department.
- 1863 Owned C. Fitzsimmons & Co., Detroit.
- Year unknown, Aug 7 Seized off Parisien Island, Lake Superior by USRC JOHN DIX; owned Beatty & Fitzsimmons, Detroit.
- 1866 Owned Thomas Maitland, St. Marys, MI; renamed RESTLESS.
- 1869 Owned Maitland, Montreal, QUE.
- 1873 Owned Smith, Montreal.
- 1877 Owned E. Smith, Owen Sound, ONT; C51671; 73 x 20 x 8.5'; 72 net tons.
- 1881, Nov 18 Laid up at Owen Sound.
- 1883, Nov 28 Ashore White Cloud Island, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1894 Owned Capt. Joseph Edwards, Manitowoc, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Guardians of the Eighth Sea"
- Unique ID