- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 - 67 Two enrollments Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1876 Owned W. Porter, Sackett's Harbor, NY; large repairs.
- 1879 Owned William Porter et al.
- 1881 Towed by N.K. FAIRBANK.
- 1882 Rebuilt.
- 1883 Owned James Dovill, Cleveland, OH.
- 1883, May 5 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID