- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873, Jul 15 Launched, built as "full canal size".
- 1874, Apr 7 Owned J. McLeod et al, Kincardine, ONT.
- 1874, May Damaged 4 gates in Welland Canal.
- 1875, Oct 27 Ashore Port Colborne, ONT, bound Kincardine, ONT - Kingston, ONT with wheat.
- 1878 Same owner, registered Port Burwell C73913.
- 1880 Rebuilt.
- 1883, May 20 Ashore in gale at Lion's Head, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1883, Sep 4 Owned Donald Manson, Port Hope, ONT.
- 1883, Sep 20 Owned Donald Manson et al, Port Hope.
- 1883, Nov 21 Boiler exploded, Kincardine; 4 lost.
- 1884, Sep 19 Arrived Port Colborne leaking badly, coal laden.
- 1888, Sep 26 Same owner; ashore at Ashtabula, OH; cargo coal.
- 1905 Not listed, presumed abandoned.
- 1908 - 24 Hidden from Erie Co, NY sheriff dept to prevent confiscation.
- 1911 - 1914 Raised from Chippewa Creek & fitted out at Toronto, ONT.
- 1924 Sank, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID