- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 108 34/95
History and Notes
- 1835-47 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1838 Ran Cleveland - Oswego.
- 1839, Dec 9 Collision with schooner CAROLINE, which was damaged so badly her crew abandoned & were taken aboard the ESSEX.
- 1842, Jul 8 Bound Oswego - Toledo, OH, holed & sank by spar of a wreck near Turtle Island, Maumee Bay, Lake Erie.
- 1842, Jul 10 Raised; brought to Toledo.
- 1842, Oct Released by revenue cutter after being stranded at Put in Bay.
- 1844, Nov Ashore at mouth of Niagra River, wheat laden.
- 1845, Nov 19 Sails damaged in Lake Erie storm.
- 1848, Sep 28 Wrecked, Lake Erie, North Bass Island.
- 1849 Enrolled Oswego, NY, as a brig.
- 1856, Oct 26 Damaged in collision with brig CLARION, Buffalo harbor.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID