- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1866, May 14 Enrolled Detroit, MI as a brig.
- 1866, May 17 Arrived Toledo, OH on maiden voyage to load black walnut for Boston, MA.
- 1872 - 92 Enrolled Boston, MA; US7219.
- 1890 Readmeasured 122.6 x 26.6 x 10.4.
- 1893 Enrolled Jacksonville, FL.
- 1901 Wrecked, Atlantic Ocean.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID