- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; ran Erie - Chicago with coal.
- 1868, Jun 15 Ashore middle ground, Port Huron; released.
- 1871, Apr Lost horn in collision on St. Clair Flats.
- 1871, Aug Lost centreboard in Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1871, Oct Damaged in collision by Canadian vessel on Lake Erie Islands.
- 1872, Dec 5 Damaged in storm on Wiaska Bay, Lake Superior.
- 1881 Towed by steambarge HENRY CHISHOLM with DAVID WAGSTAFF, FAYETTE BROWN & NEGAUNEE; also towed by SELAH CHAMBERLIN with E.P. BEALS in Marquette & Cleveland ore trade.
- 1882 Towed by E.B. HALE.
- 1883, Jun 17 Wrecked, Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID