- Original Owner
- Sheldon Thompson et al
- Ownership Notes
- R.C. Bristol, DeGarmo Jones, J.R. Doon, Griffith & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- 89' 10"
- 9' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 183 76/95
History and Notes
- 1836, May 11 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1836, Oct Ashore, Chicago, IL.
- 1837, Apr 21 Owned DeGarmo Jones et al.
- 1839, May 27 Arrived Green Bay, WI.
- 1839, Nov Arrived Buffalo, NY after surviving over three days of freezing gale; ship, cargo & all hands safe.
- 1840 Ran Chicago - Buffalo in flour trade.
- 1841, Aug 9 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID