- 9' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 245 7/95
History and Notes
- 1847, Apr 20 Launched; enrolled Buffalo Creek (Buffalo), NY.
- 1847, Aug Ran St. Joseph, MI - Buffalo in 7 days.
- 1848 Carried wheat Buffalo - Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Sheathed all over with 2" plank.
- 1864 Owned Gabriel Hoyt, Buffalo; large repairs.
- 1866 Owned Arnott, Buffalo; 243 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Bradley, Buffalo.
- 1871, Sep 5 Made a barge for lumber trade, Buffalo - Saginaw.
- 1872, Oct 26 Struck pier at Port Bruce & drifted ashore.
- 1872, Nov 16 Released by tug FRANK GEELE.
- 1872, Nov 23 At Sheboygan, WI, in river near Heyn's tannery, partly submerged, stripped of running rigging & sails.
- 1874 Towed by propeller TRADER with SEMINOLE, J.W. MAGROUDER & SHIAWASSEE.
- 1876 196 gross ton.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID