- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1842 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1843, Sep 23 Sank in collision with steamer ROCHESTER off Conneaut, OH, Lake Erie bound Detroit - Buffalo; cargo 1,200 barrels flour & other produce.
- 1844 - 47 Two enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1847, Feb Owned C. D. Spards, Buffalo, NY.
- 1847, Oct 20 Ashore South Manitou, lumber laden.
- 1848 Enrolled Mackinac, MI.
- 1849 Buffalo Creek District 131.51 tons.
- 1850 - 53 Two enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1853 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1854, Apr Beached near Sheboygan, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Jun 9 Beached; vessel sold public auction.
- 1854, Oct 8 Ashore Manitou Island, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID