- Original Owner
- McVicker & Baghall ?
- Sail Number Masts
- 99' 8"
- 24' 9"
- 7' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 157 87/95
History and Notes
- 1853, May 27 Owned Matthew Loigh, for Milwaukee, WI & Manistee, MI lumber trade.
- 1854, Apr 7 Aground Manitowoc, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Nov 10 Lumber laden, waterlogged on Lake Michigan at Manitoulin Islands.
- 1856, May 11 Damaged in collision with schooner S. BATES at Sheboygan, Lake Michigan.
- 1856, Nov Aground Carp River, Lake Michigan; released.
- 1859, Mar 30 Owned Samuel T. Potter, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1860 Owned Lee & Potter, Milwaukee.
- 1863 Owned Seeton & Brothers, Milwaukee; large repairs.
- 1864 Owned Wilcox & Embright, Milwaukee.
- 1869, May Lost foremast in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1871 Owned Engerburt et al, Chicago, IL; 110 gross tons.
- 1871, Mar Capsized off St. Joseph, MI, Lake Michigan; all hands lost.
- 1874, May Damaged in collision with schooner RICHARDS off Sheboygan, WI; repaired.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID