- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852, Oct 5 Owned Duncan Rowan, Goderich, ONT.
- 1855, Oct Aground, Goderich.
- 1858, Sep Owned John Murray, Goderich.
- 1858, Sep 25 Owned Charles G. . .
- 1858, Apr 15 Wrecked North Shore of Georgian Bay, Lake Huron in ice; owned Mr. Boyle; bound Collingwood, ONT - Detroit, MI.
- 1862, Oct 4 Stranded, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID