- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 Employed in fishing & trading around head of Lake Superior.
- 1892, Feb 11 Enrolled Duluth, owned Redmyer.
- 1894, Nov 16 Seized at Two Harbors, MN, suspected of smuggling opium.
- 1897, Jun 16 Owned Frank Hicks, Duluth, MN.
- 1898, Jan 26 Owned M.M. Gossen, Duluth.
- 1900 Owned Frank Hicks, Duluth; may have gone to British Columbia.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- International Ship Masters Association
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID