- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Jun 11 Registered Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1872, Mar 12 Owned Joseph McDermond, Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1873, Feb 13 Owned E. Burge & W. McCombs, Port Burwell.
- 1873, Oct 15 - 1879 Owned E. Burge, Port Burwell.
- 1877, Oct 12 Ashore 3 miles east of Toronto, ONT.
- 1880, Apr 8 Damaged in collision with schooner FELLOWCRAFT at Leamington, ONT; repaired Buffalo, NY.
- 1887, Jun 23 Owned George D. Megann, Toronto, ONT.
- 1888, Aug 20 Owned Jas. Savage, Wellington, ONT.
- 1890, Feb 19 Owned George P. Megann, Toronto.
- 1891, Nov 30 Owned John Williams & Alex Ure, Toronto.
- 1895, Feb 13 Owned Alex & Amelia Ure, Toronto.
- 1896 Owned Amelia Ure, Toronto.
- 1897 Ashore 1 mile East of Toronto's East Channel.
- 1897, May Ashore near Oswego, NY; released.
- 1899 Owned George Mitchell.
- 1899, May 19 Ashore at the Ducks, Lake Ontario.
- 1899, Sep 20 Foundered, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID