- Sail Number Masts
- 19' 4"
- 5' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 56 35/95
History and Notes
- 1854, May 6 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1855, Jun 8 Waterlogged, Lake Erie at Point Abino.
- 1856, Jul Collsiion with schooner CHARMER at Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1856, Sep Collision with steamer WESTERN WORLD in Buffalo Harbor.
- 1857, Oct Sunk by collision with steamer JOHN OWEN on St. Clair Flats.
- 1858, Apr 1 Owned Thomas Neal, Detroit, MI.
- 1859, Aug 13 Owned John L. Andrews, Detroit.
- 1861, Nov Aground at Bark Shanty on Lake Huron.
- 1866 Readmeasured 39 gross tons.
- 1868 US7330 Detroit owners.
- 1870, May Ashore half mile from Crane Creek.
- 1871 May have been rebuilt Marblehead, OH.
- 1878 Owned Detroit, MI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID