- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- Near Detour, MI.
- Lake Huron.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- In tow of H.B. TUTTLE; struck bottom in heavy weather, swamped & sank in shallow water just inside Detour Point; later broke in two; given up as total loss on Nov 10.
History and Notes
- 1871, Jun 1 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1876 Made a barge, 2 short masts.
- 1880 Towed by H.B. TUTTLE in Cleveland, OH & Marquette, MI ore trade.
- 1881, May 19 Put on boxes at Milwaukee Company's shipyard.
- 1882 Towed by H.B. TUTTLE in Duluth, MN - Buffalo, NY grain & coal trade; carried 1,000 tons with MINERAL STONE.
- 1882, Summer Marquette ore trade.
- 1882, Oct 12 Stranded in gale near Detour, MI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID