- Original Owner
- Kinne & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- 125' 7"
- 26' 11"
- 9' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 297 30/95
history and notes
- 1844 - 48 Four enrollments, Buffalo, NY.
- 1846, Jun Lost main top mast & top gallant mast on Lake Huron; repaired Mackinaw.
- 1847, Apr 18 Beached near Huron, OH; cargo salt.
- 1847, Jun Collision with steamer OREGON in Saginaw Bay.
- 1848, Nov 1 Sunk 24' water, 45 mi. from mouth of St. Clair River in collision with propeller PRINCETON; owned William O. Brown, Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID