- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1844 - 46 Three enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1846, Jun 3 Lost top masts, Lake Huron; repaired.
- 1847, May 21 Owned Oswego; ran on reef near Put-in-Bay Island.
- 1848, Apr 19 Ashore near Sandusky, OH in a gale with another brig EMPIRE of Oswego.
- 1848, Aug 30 Lost both topmasts in gale near Buffalo, NY.
- 1849 Oswego District; 147.35 tons.
- 1851, Nov 20 Wrecked Oswego with 1300 bushels wheat.
- 1854, Sep 7 Arrived Milwaukee with 2 large locomotives.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID