- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1869, Jun 24 Enrolled Saginaw, MI.
- 1870 Used in building Spectacle Reef Lighthouse, Lake Huron.
- 1871 Owned N.W. Transportation Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1873 Towed by BURLINGTON with LILY MAY & COLORADO.
- 1875 Rebuilt.
- 1879 Owned W.T. Co., Detroit.
- 1880 Towed by MAYFLOWER in Cleveland & Saginaw lumber trade; sank in Saginaw River; raised.
- 1882 Repaired.
- 1883, May 5 Rig changed to unrigged barge.
- 1884 Owned H.G. Blanchard, Detroit.
- 1885 Towed by JUSTICE FIELD in Ontonagon - Cleveland lumber trade with LILLY MAY, FLORENCE DRAKE & G.W. BISSELL.
- 1886, Nov 17 Bound Toledo, OH - Milwaukee, WI with coal, lost tow of CHIEF JUSTICE FIELD & went ashore with her consorts; three lives lost, Kawaunee, MI.
- 1887 Owned Leatham & Smith, Sturgeon Bay, WI; released.
- 1887, Oct Towed by steamer T.H. SMITH with scow MAYFLOWER.
- 1900, Jun 5 Cut down & strengthened for stone trade.
- 1903, Nov 29 Abandoned, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID