- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1825, Jun 17 Launched Cleveland, OH; ran Lake Erie, Buffalo, NY - South Shore ports & Detroit, MI.
- 1826, Aug 8 Collision with steamer SUPERIOR.
- 1829, May 26 Owned Charles M. Giddings, et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1829 Alterations Cleveland.
- 1832, Jul 21 Owned Charles M. Giddings, evening line; ran Buffalo -Cleveland.
- 1833, Jan 16 Owned Simeon Fox, Buffalo; subsequent owner Norman C. Baldwin.
- 1834, May 28 Damaged slightly in collision with steamer NEW YORK at Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1835 Stranded; engine into steamer CHICAGO (c1835).
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Hall, J. W.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID