- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1866, Apr 28 Launched.
- 1866, May 27 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1867 Ran Cleveland, OH - Saginaw, MI.
- 1868, Jun Won race with HURON CITY on Lake Huron.
- 1869, Jun 3 Owned William O. Walker, Chicago, IL.
- 1869, Jun Broke wheel at Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Oct Aground St. Clair Flats; released.
- 1870 Typical cargo 225,000' lumber.
- 1873 New deck.
- 1875, Mar 8 Owned Frank W. Gilchrist, Alpena, MI.
- 1875, Apr Waterlogged Harrisville, MI.
- 1875, Sep Broke shaft on Lake Huron, towed by ST. CLAIR.
- 1876 Damaged by fire St. Clair, MI.
- 1879, Jun 23 Rebuilt Vermillion, OH; 139.4 x 26.2 x 11.4; 350 gross tons.
- 1880 Ran Alpena, MI - Cleveland, OH in lumber trade, towing barges.
- 1882, Sep 24 Grounded & sank, Lake Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, Unive
- Unique ID