- Tonnage Old Style
- 599 15/95
History and Notes
- 1856, Aug 26 Enrolled Dunkirk, NY.
- 1860, Mar 19 Owned New York & Erie Railroad Co., New York City, NY.
- 1861 524 tons.
- 1862, Mar 26 Owned Erie Railway Steamboat Co., New York City, NY; major repairs; ran Toledo, OH & Dunkirk.
- 1865, Apr 14 Readmeasured, 2 decks, 1 mast, 180.4' x 27.8' x 10.9', 781.68 gross tons.
- 1866 599 gross tons.
- 1868, Jun 24 Broke a shaft & lost a wheel at Toledo, OH.
- 1869, May 18 Owned Union Steamboat Co., New York City; ran Toledo & Buffalo, NY.
- 1872 Major repairs.
- 1873 Made a steam barge.
- 1873, May Ran Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, MI & Saginaw Bay, MI.
- 1874 Rebuilt for freight.
- 1874, Apr 23 Owned William M. Kelly, Bay City, MI.
- 1874, May Towed barges in lumber trade.
- 1875, Nov Towed H.A. CHAMBERLAIN, H.& G., & GEORGE KELLY in Saginaw & Buffalo lumber trade.
- 1876, Jun 8 Broken two shafts near Point aux Barques, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1877, May 8 Owned Thomas C. Waters, Bay City, MI.
- 1878, Sep 15 Owned Edward B. Knight, Bay City.
- 1878, Nov 30 Burned at Dunnville, ONT, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID