- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Miner's Castle, Pictured Rocks near Munising, MI.
- Lake Superior.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Wrecked in gale.
- Final Notes
- In tow of steamer P.H. BIRCKHEAD with 2 other barges, towline broke & was beaten to pieces by storm; 1 died trying to get to shore.
- 1895, Oct 8 Documents surrendered.
history and notes
- 1873 Built Philander Lester, Marine City, MI.
- 1873, May 2 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1875, May 21 Owned C.C. Blodgett et al, Detroit.
- 1878, Apr 6 Owned C.C. Blodgett's Propeller & Barge Line; ran Bay City, MI - Buffalo, NY; towed by PASSAIC in lumber trade with HATTIE, SUPERIOR & BUFFALO.
- 1879 418 tons.
- 1882 400.68 gross tons.
- 1886 & 87 Repaired.
- 1891 Towed by PASSAIC.
- 1892, Apr 28 Owned Warren & Thurston, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1895, Sep 26 Wrecked in storm at Miner's Castle, Lake Superior.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID