- Original Owner
- Alva Bradley
- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1847, May 19 Arrived Buffalo from Vermillion, OH; maiden voyage.
- 1848 Ran Vermillion & Buffalo grain trade.
- 1852, Apr 27 Sunk schooner ELLEN D. in collision, Buffalo Harbor.
- 1858, Jul 20 Owned John Varner, Cleveland, OH; 101'6" x 22'3" x 9', 185 83/95 tons.
- 1858, Oct Collision with schooner BUCKINGHAM in Buffalo Harbor, with schooners CAIRO & N.P. GOODELL.
- 1862, May Ashore Point aux Barques, Lake Huron; repaired Detroit, MI.
- 1863, Aug Disabled in squall, Lake Huron; repaired.
- 1864 Owned John Varner, Cleveland.
- 1866 Owned J. Montgomery, Buffalo.
- 1867 Owned Buffalo; readmeasured 142.83 gross tons; official #US7235.
- 1868, Apr 14 Owned Rowland Tefft, St. Clair, MI.
- 1869, Aug 15 Sank, Maumee River in collision with raft.
- 1869, Sep 6 Sunk in gale, Port Maitland, Lake Erie; recovered.
- 1871 Owned R. Cardinell, Buffalo.
- 1873, Oct 30 Sank, Buffalo harbor in storm, cargo stone blocks.
- 1874, Jul Collision with bark J.C.KING on Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwr
- Unique ID