- Original Owner
- John & Edward Yott
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Owned E. Boyle, Kingston, ONT.
- 1857 60 tons.
- 1857, Jul Sunk, Nine Mile Point, Lake Ontario with pig iron; bound Kingston - Hamilton.
- 1858, Aug Stranded ashore in gale on Long Point below Port Burwell, ONT; cargo staves.
- 1860 114 tons.
- 1862, Feb 13 Sold to James Holland, Kinston, by John & Edward Yott.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1863, Jul Ashore, Big Sodus Point, Lake Ontario, with lumber; released.
- 1864, Apr 29 Oswego, NY owners.
- 1866 Owned Bryan, Oswego, NY, 66 gross tons.
- 1866 May Coal laden, sprang leak on Lake Erie.
- 1866, Aug Bound Chicago, IL - Kenosha, WI with lumber, went ashore at Kenosha, WI & sank.
- 1874 Owned P.D. Bennett, Wolfe Island, Frontenac Co, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID