- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863, May 11 Owned Norris Wilcox et al, Walpole, ONT.
- 1864, Jan 27 Owned Jas. Allan, Port Dover, ONT.
- 1864, Aug 31 Owned N. Norris et al, Walpole.
- 1866, Apr 4 Owned Jas & Wm Ryerse, Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1869, Fall Ashore Point Abino, Lake Erie.
- 1870, May 23 Released; to Port Colborne.
- 1871, Apr 18 Rebuilt 86 x 20 x 7', 107 gross tons.
- 1879, Apr 8 Owned Peter Hazen, Woodhouse, ONT.
- 1879, Aug 10 Damaged in collision with schooner FLORA CARVETH 10 miles above Port Colborne, ONT; repaired.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID